Friday, May 7, 2010

Tulip Time

We had a fun week filled with Tulip Time festivities.
I danced this year so it was a busy, yet great, week.
The kids enjoyed getting their costumes on and heading down to watch me dance.
Since the tulips were in full bloom and just beautiful we had to take advantage of that and capture some precious moments of my dolled up Dutch babes..
They refused to wear wooden shoes this year.
One battle I wasn't going to fight, so flip flops and sandals it was.



Kolter had a gun fetish on this particular day and decided to carry it along EVERYWHERE we went, so to Tulip Time the green gun did go.


Running into Ella and giving her a great big hug!!
We wanted some of all the kids together but that didn't end up happening. Maybe next year. :)
One with mommy..

Tip Toeing, more like Trampling, thru the Tulips.
My Tulip Time Tots so happy to be posing for a pic. :)
(well one at least)


Just being silly.
And then smiling nice again.


Kolter wanted to be held the majority of the time so these are up close and personal since Bryan was holding him. I think they turned out super cute.






Yeah, I can rock the Dutch cap.
And one last shot of the beautiful tulips..

No comments: