Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friday Fun!

On Friday morning the boys and I met up with Jami and her boys at Christ Memorial church for a little playdate while the girls were at school. Neither one of us had been to CMC's jungle gym so it was a nice new treat. My sister in law recommended it and we are glad she did. We'll definitely head there again.
Our little boyz hanging out.
I think they were playing chipmunks at this particular moment.
Kooper was Alvin, Logan was Simon and Kolter was Thedore. Gotta love their playful imaginations.
Kolter getting ready to jump off something he probably shouldn't be jumping off of.
(imagine that)
My little chipmunk scoring a nut. :)
Again not following the rules and climbing up rather than sliding down. :)
But, mom, the other boys were doing it.
Ready, set, SLIDE!!
The indoor jungle gym..
Buddies..
Sweet baby Hayden just chillaxin as happy and cute as can be!
My handsome lil babes..

Such a fun morning spent with our sweet little boys.

No comments: