Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our friend, FROGGY

Yesterday my sweet little animal lover spotted and captured a frog that was hopping about in our landscaping. I must say she's much braver than me as there was no way I was going to hold onto it. She fell in love with the Froggy at first sight. At one point I heard her sweet talking to it and told it she was it's new owner. It was super sweet. She kept it in a bucket and while she napped in her tiny bug box. I kept praying that it remained alive all cramped in that box while she slept. After naps we ventured next store and borrowed a larger container with a lid so Froggy wouldn't try to hop out. She'd show it off to anyone that stopped over. With it being so nice we had frequent neighbors stopping by. Since it was so hot daddy convinced her that it'd be best to set the frog free. After a couple of hours of pondering letting him go she finally agreed and we took a bike ride and let him go in the creek up the road. We were so proud of her.
So proud of Froggy!
The neighbor kids that were over swimming thought Froggy was pretty neat.
Kennedy, however, wouldn't let anyone hold him.

Ella was pretty interested!
I think she may be an animal lover just like her big cuz.
Looking forward to our next Froggy friend..

2 comments:

THE WIERSEMAS said...

I think that is funny because i would NOT touch it either lol....i'm also surprised Ella "liked" it...because she is so scared of bugs! Crazy girl :)

The Kapenga's said...

Oh my dear sweet Kennedy, you are so cute....just please, please, please don't teach Jenna to love frogs (or snakes). She's a ladybug, catapillar, butterfly lover and I can handle that :-). Way to capture it all Daysha, good memories for when she's older.