Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Tea

Today I was invited to Kennedy's classroom for Mother's Tea. What a fun morning it was. I was greeted by Kenz shortly after I arrived to school. When all the mommy's got to school the kid's sang a couple of songs for us thanked us for all we do by telling us we were 'great' mommy's. It was super cute. After their sweet songs we took a seat by the tables and the kids came out holding trays with a handmade vase and bouquet of flowers. They served us fruit kabobs, yummy bread and orange juice. (tea) It was the sweetest little snack. The kids were super proud of the feast they prepared and the gifts they had made. A good time was had by all.
The vase and flowers and lovely meal my sweetie made just for me.
I cherish every time I get to spend in the classroom with Kennedy. It's crazy to think that she only has 5 more classes left and her preschool journey comes to an end. What a fun and exciting year it has been!

2 comments:

The O'Connor Family said...

What a special treat for you and Kenz!! I'm bummed now that we never did ours!!

THE WIERSEMAS said...

isn't this the sweetest day ever?! I love this day as a teacher, and i love this day too because the kids are SO proud and excited to celebrate their mom's :)