Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Helder Park and Tilly

We've decided to take full advantage of the May warm up and headed to Helder Park last week for a little playdate with my sister and the little girl she nannies. It was a gorgeous afternoon. The boys had a great time playing and Tilly, my sister's puppy, kept Kennedy entertained.
I love it that Kolter is old enough to run wild at the park and attempt to keep up with his big brother. Kooper had fun playing with Abby and a pack of boys he ended up meeting.
They were playing Ironmen and this was their hub.
I think this was the one instance Kennedy put Tilly down and enjoyed a ride with Abby.
The rest of the time it was all about Tilly.
She's SO good with animals.
I'm really getting the itch to get her a puppy. I do think we'll wait until the busyness of summer is over before we officially consider it. I never thought I'd have an inside dog but seeing how she interacts just melts my heart. I know they'd be the best of friends.
She took Tilly on a full fledged park adventure.
Thankfully Tilly was a great sport.
All the kids at the park wanted to pet her.
Needless to say a cute pup can draw quite the crowd.



I dare say at the end of our park play Tilly probably crashed as hard as my three did come naptime. The blessing of good ole fresh air.

No comments: