Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kennedy's Special Day

This year for Kennedy's b-day Auntie Jill and Uncle Brad gave her the option of a gift that she could open or a special day she could enjoy with them. She chose a special day and a special day they did have. Last weekend Auntie Jill, Uncle Brad and Ella took Kennedy on a dune ride in Saugatuck. By the sounds of it they ALL had a great time. Jill took these darling pics and I couldn't help but create my own post for memory sake. What a great Auntie and Uncle our children have. We are blessed. Kennedy LOVED every moment of her special day with the Koning's.
This little girl LOVES her uncle Brad!
Auntie ranks right up there though, too.
And cousin Ella.
I think they make a darling family of four.

Baby rattlers..
I guess the dune driver told a story about these crazy little snakes and at one point on their ride some were set up to scare all the riders. I don't believe those were real rattlers however. From what Kennedy tells me, Auntie Jill even screamed out loud.
Two cute little sweeties hanging in the dune buggy.
Kennedy was super impressed and came home and told me that it was SO cool and that maybe I should get a job working there. The funny things she comes up with. I'm sure driving a dune buggy would be a tad more up daddy's alley rather than mine.
After their venture in the dunes they headed to McDonalds for lunch and then to the park to play for a bit. Needless to say it was probably one of the best gifts ever. I'm certain Kennedy will request a 'special day' for b-day's from here on out. Thanks again Uncle Brad, Auntie Jill, and Ella for making Kennedy's b-day extra special this year.

No comments: