Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagged..

So it appears that I've been tagged.. honestly I didn't think I'd have time to even respond to this but it's looks as if I'm going to give it a go. I'm supposed to share 10 tidbits of info about myself with all of you who check this blog.. I'm going with a love theme just for the heck of it...

I love my daughter Kennedy.. I love her sweet little personality. I love how she talks constantly... I also love to hear her pray out load- it's the sweetest thing.

I love my son Kooper. I love how busy he is and how naughty he can sometimes be. I love that he's a mommy's boy and that we share a special bond. I also love that he's all boy! Having Koop as shown me just how different a girl and boy are.

I love my baby Kolter. I love how sweet he is and how needy he is. I also love how he smiles at me when I talk to him. It melts my heart every time.

I love being a mom. As you can see it's such a joy even on the day's when I think I might loose my mind. I thank God each and every day for the gift of children. I cannot imagine my life without them.

I love the beach. I love sitting in the sand just basking in the sun. I love walking on the shoreline. whether it's a sandy Lake Michigan beach or a Caribbean beach.

I love all-inclusive resorts... need I say more?

I love free-falling from 10,000 feet. Bryan and I went sky diving the summer before we got married. It's a memory I'll treasure forever.

I love camping. I think we camped like every other weekend last summer from July- August. Bryan said that was too much and put his foot down this year. We only have like 4 trips planned. :-)

I love God and I strive to be more like Jesus each and everyday.

And last, but not least, I love my husband, and best friend, Bryan. He is literally the best husband (and father) ever and I'm so very thankful for him.

So there you have it. Ten things I love. I'm supposed to continue the game of tag now and tag someone but all my blogger buddies have been tagged. I'll tag Bryan and if he gets some time maybe he'll share some stuff with you all. If not, well, at least I played the game.

No comments: