Thursday, May 8, 2008

One Month Old Already

It's hard to believe that an entire month has passed already since Kolter's birth. Time is truly just a cruising on by. Kolter has been such a blessing to our family and we give God thanks for him daily. Not a whole lot has changed in one month. He's still a super great baby and still sleeps pretty much 90% of the day/night. It's been fun watching him fill out some over the last month. It'll be exciting when we go for his 2 month checkup to see just how much he's grown. For now we're just enjoying each and every moment with him...


2 comments:

TracyVDM said...

Time is going way too quickly. I think Kolter's first month may have passed my by quicker than Elise's...if that's possible.

The Rotman's said...

I know.. it's literally insane how fast it's going. I'd go back to work next week if I were going back at 6 weeks. I think the time goes faster with each child.