Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Puppies...

Mom and dad Rotman's (aka grandma and grandpa Josie) Springer Spaniel Josie had pups about 4 weeks ago and on Monday, after the Jamestown parade, we went to see them for the very first time. Kennedy fell in love right away. She loved Princess the most. The other three are Oreo, Tracker, and Babe. Kooper wanted nothing to do with them. He was more concerned about getting the balls out of Papa's barn and playing with those. Here are a few pics of Kenz enjoying the pups. All 4 are for sale if anyone is interested... they sure are super cute!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--Daysha!! We have not seen you in years and were talking about you the other day. Looked you up online and found this blog!! This is Vicki Sweet. remember us?? Looks like you are doing well! Looks like you have a great family too! Mitchell is actually in his 3rd year at WMU. Cameron will be a senior! I would love to send ya a picture of them. Here is my email. Send me your email and I will do that.

Vicki Sweet
ricvic961@sbcglobal.net

The Rotman's said...

Totally nuts, in a great way, that you found me. The internet is good for that. I just sent you an email. Now, we'll have to keep in touch. I have thought of you guys often over the years!! It's good to know that the boys, and you and Rick, are well.