Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kolter

It's nuts for me to think that our precious baby boy is already 6 weeks old today. Oh how the time is flying on by. It's been fun getting to know him and watching him grow over these past six weeks. He seems to be filling out nicely so it'll be fun to see his stats when we go for his 2 month check up in a couple of weeks. As I've mentioned before Kole is a great baby. He's starting to have longer periods where he's awake more and more but still sleeps the majority of the day. He's not totally sleeping through the night yet although we do get glimpse here and there where he will. Nothing consistent yet though. I can't really complain much as he only gets up once on the nights that he doesn't go all night. Another milestone for Kolter is that he's starting to smile when you talk to him. He's lights up huge when you rub a blanket or burp cloth gently across his chin. Overall Kole is gift and we love him so much. He's been such a blessing to our family and we can't imagine the past 6 weeks without him.



1 comment:

Brad and Jill said...

He looks so old already! I was just thinking today that I haven't seen him lately and my goodness- their looks change so much so fast. I can't wait to see him smile let alone see him with his eyes open for more than a couple of moments:) Jill