Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Smiles

Kolter has been smiling for a few weeks now and I think every time he lights up it melts my heart even more. One of my favorite times of the day with him is when he first wakes in the morning. He is typically so very happy and smiles non stop while I'm talking to him as I change his overfull diaper. The kids are also enjoying the fact that he now smiles in response and also that he's starting to talk some. He doesn't literally talk, but he'll make noises and kick and move about when he gets excited or when someone if talking to him. Each little milestone is just so much fun. We're looking forward to hearing his giggle. I can't recall when they start doing that, but I'm thinking sometime soon. I'd have to pull out one of the kids baby books to be certain. It's crazy what you forget in 3 years. Anyway, I thought I'd share a couple of his smiles with you.