Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bumbo Boy

The Bumbo seat is one of the couple small purchases I made prior to baby Kole's birth. We pretty much already had all the other needed baby accessories. I don't think this seat was around 3 years ago or I wasn't aware of it if it was. Anyway, the bumbo is great and something I'd recommend to a new mom. I got it out for the first time yesterday and Kolter was able to sit up in it so nicely. He seemed to really enjoy it too. It just gives them a whole new view. As he's only 2 months he's pretty much limited to being held, tummy time and his bouncy seat, so it was nice to change it up a bit. I'm thinking this may help him sit on his own a little sooner too. Just thought I'd share a couple of pics of our big boy chilling in his bumbo.



4 comments:

TracyVDM said...

They didn't have them around here when the girls were little...I wish they would have. Elise enjoys hers, too. Kolter still looks so thin! You should see Elise now, she's my chubby little bunny. Still nothing like Ave was at 5 months, but she's got a couple months to get there, yet. :) I think I make super fatty milk.

The Rotman's said...

We're finally back online.. the office has moved to our bedroom but it'll do for now. Kolter is filling out but I don't think he's going to be all that beefy. Must be my boys are more on the lean side. :-) He goes for he 2mo. well child on Wed. so we'll know then what his stats are.

Meeuwsens said...

Dasha, Jen De Haan's friend Kelly here...found your blog as I was hopping blogs. :) Carter is just a week older than Kolter so I thought I would try the bumbo last night...he LOVED it and sat up better in it than I thought! Good to see my cousin Brad and my buddy Tim came to help with the basement. They were talking about it at Carter's baptism and all the hard work you put into finishing it!

The Rotman's said...

I'll have to figure out how to get to your blog now. :-) I'm glad Carter liked the bumbo. I think it's great! A good change of scenery for the boys. It'll also be great for the beach in my opinion.