Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Saturday before the storm...

On Saturday Kennedy and I met my sister's and crew at The Bridal Lane to do a little wedding dress browsing. My sister Ashley is getting married next June. It was a super fun girl's afternoon. I think Ash even found 'the' dress. I have pics but I'm not going to share so it'll be special when all see her in it on her wedding day. She looked beautiful in all she tried on, but we all agreed on one we especially loved on her. Kennedy also enjoyed trying on some fancy dresses. She is going to be the flower girl in the wedding so we're very much looking forward to that. The dress we're getting for her isn't one pictured but I thought I'd still share a couple pics of her playing dress up.


(taking a break with Auntie Bree)




3 comments:

Brad and Jill said...

She looks so sweet! I bet she just ate up all that dress up time! I can just see her putting on the fancy dresses, putting on a little lipstick and prancing around with her purse- what a cutie! Jill

The Robinsons said...

What a fun day for you and Kenz! She looks adorable in those dresses!

TracyVDM said...

How cute!! I bet she loved it!