Sunday, June 22, 2008

Giddy Up!

Yesterday afternoon we spent a couple of hours at the Ottawa County Fairgrounds enjoying the awesome HMI picnic. God is good because it stopped raining, literally, as we pulled into our parking spot. As we arrived the kids were in awe of all the cool stuff the picnic had to offer. HMI puts on a pretty great party! What the kids didn't understand is the fact that you have to wait in line in order to play on the many blowups and such that they had there for the kids. I think they are just a tad too young. Hopefully it'll be more fun for them in the years to come. They did, however, very much enjoy the pony rides. Kennedy was a natural and Kooper made it about two rounds before he had enough. Oh how I wished that I would've had my good camera along. Thankfully we had our pocket one and I was able to get a couple of pics. .



No comments: