Sunday, November 30, 2008

Workin' Out with Dad

As I was finshing up my last post Kennedy decided she needed to move on and go check in on daddy as he was working out... when I walked in the workout room this is what I found...
Chin ups..
Pull ups...
Watching as daddy moved the bench out of the way...
Big daddy... thrilled that Kenz wanted to workout with him yet in the same breath he was thinking to himself.. I've only got one set to go and I'm all done. Tinkering with her only put a small dent into his workout window.. there will soon come a day when she'll no longer want to spend time with him so you've just got to enjoy it while you can, right?
Bench press..
She's quite the little exercise queen and sure made it look like fun... I couldn't help but grab for the camera. :-)

No comments: