Saturday, November 8, 2008

Month 7

Kolter Scott is 7 months old today. It's nuts to me to say that because it seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. Time sure flies by. Not a whole lot has changed developmentally or physically in the past month. We're still battling an ear infection so that hasn't been much fun. I took him to the doctor again yesterday because the antibiotic was gone and he was still tugging at his left ear. Sure enough it's still infected so we got a stronger one to try for the next 10 days. I'm praying that does the trick and we're back to good here soon. We thought he was on the mend but not quite yet apparently. Even though he's in pain he still surprises us every now and then with his sweet smiles and cute little laughs and giggles. He wants so bad to be happy and we want so bad for him to be pain and ear infection free again. Here are a few pics I took of our growing boy this week while we were able to enjoy the gorgeous, unseasonable like, weather.




3 comments:

jkear said...

You might try an Earcheck (www.earcheck.com) next time you suspect your little one has an ear infection. I used it last night on my daughter and it works. It confirmed sh had an infection so I gave her some Tylenol so seh could sleep and then wnt to the doc in the morning and he confirmed it. It gave me great piece of mind.

TracyVDM said...

Time is going way too quickly!!

Poor guy! Elise has a double right now, too. Her second in like 6 weeks.

The O'Connor Family said...

Time is going fast. He's a cutie though! :)