Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

Tis' the season to start getting in the spirit as we prepare to celebrate the birth day of our Lord so today we got out all the holiday decorations and even the Christmas tree. Before Bryan brought the decorations in, everything is stored in the attic, Kennedy decided she'd find her own special things to decorate the tree with. She was very proud of how it looked. I wasn't sure how I was going to go about taking her creation down. Thankfully I did it during nap time and when she woke up the tree was fully redecorated and she thought it was beautiful. Praise the Lord for that. I wasn't sure how that battle was going to go. :-)

Kennedy's Christmas creation:

The real deal done mommy style...
Kolter's 1st Christmas.. I'm a little scared the tree is going to come tumbling down if he gets ahold of it. We're not going to be able to leave him alone in the living room that's for sure.

Kooper was just oh so thrilled that I wanted a picture of him near the tree. :-) It was like photo day as I also nailed them this morning for another attempt at Christmas card pics. I think we were more successful this morning.
He likes the santa on the motorcycle we got for his room. He also thinks some ornaments look like carrots. It's too cute. You can look but not touch has been said a zillion times and the tree just went up. I have a feeling that'll be our newly used phrase for awhile.
Kennedy likes to tote Kolter around as much as possible. She can only do it when we're watching however. She's such a big sister and her baby brother loves her so much.
Sometimes though he likes to be left alone..
Our beautiful girl giving me a nice smile by the tree. She can't wait for Jesus' b-day party!


No comments: