Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Boys

I didn't want to leave the boys out as I've been posting so much about Kenz, so here are a few pics of them... Kolter is now in his high chair so these are pics of that. We had him in the bumbo, in the middle of the table typically when we ate, but he has go-go gadget arms so that was end of that. So far he's enjoying his new seat.




This is of Kooper playing Flipping Frogs. A very fun, yet very hard game. I can't even master it. He just likes to put the frogs on the tree so we sort of create our own game. I think he even incorporated car blue into the mix. One of his favorite cars. He must be jumping the tree or something. We had lots of fun playing this on Sat. As he won't look at my camera I didn't get too many of him so we'll just end it on that note. I'm confident that someday he won't hate the camera.

No comments: