Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Faces

I'm sort of a picture freak and with Christmas soon approaching I've been a tad snap happy attempting to get some cute ones for a potential Christmas card. Getting a cute shot of all three together is next to impossible so I thought lets just take some of each child and go from there. Kennedy and Kolter are alright with me having the camera in their face but Kooper hates it. Thankfully last night we went for family pics with Bryan's family and were able to have some taken of our family as well. I'm hoping perhaps one of those will suffice for our Christmas card. Originally Tracy was going to do ours but the weather didn't prevail when we originally planned to have them taken and now it's a tad cold to attempt them outdoors so I opted for plan B. I thought though that I'd share some cute ones I took of Kenz the other day. She has so many faces that I didn't want to keep them to myself...




She also has a tongue fetish... pretty much there's always a pic where she's showing it off whenever I get snap happy. I think she just likes to see it once the pic is taken...

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

Her dark eyes are just breath-taking! Nice shots, Daysh!