Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pretty in Pink...


Well, more like a pink bow that is... As a parent there so many times when you look at your child/children and just marvel at there beauty... well, I do anyway. Not just their outward beauty, but the inward beauty as well, and we're reminded that God made us all beautiful in His sight. Today was one of those days... I swear I could photograph Kennedy all day long sometimes, just because she's so stinkin' cute and just a delight to capture in the moment, and not get sick of it.. Last night she slept in the green spongy rollers so her hair would be all curly for church this morning. She looked absolutely darling, that coming from a very biased mother. I just couldn't stop looking at her and telling her how beautiful she is. I'm sure I sounded like a broken record to her. When we got home from church, the boys were sleeping, so I decided to grab the camera as I couldn't get enough of her. She instantly went into model mode just posing away so I thought I'd share what I captured.
















2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Love the bow and the curls. Great pictures! Did you put her hair in a ponytail first and then put the rollers in? I am wondering if I could get Kaitlyn to sleep in them too!

Meeuwsens said...

I remember the days of sponge rollers...she is adorable! As are all your kids! I can't wait for the days for Carter to work out with his daddy too...too cute!