Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Boy

Our happy boy was 16 weeks old yesterday. It's nuts, I know I say that with every post about his age, that he'll be four months already a week from Friday. Time is just flying way too fast as I can't believe summer is nearing an end. Last night we were all out playing in the backyard after dinner and I was able to snap a couple pics of our happy little one. He fit all comfy and cozy in the back of Kooper's truck. Koop thought he was big stuff toting Kole in the back too. Before we know it they'll be fighting over who gets to drive and whose going to ride.










2 comments:

TracyVDM said...

Those are really sweet! He's looking older. I almost croaked when I read that he was 16 weeks. I'm a bad mom and lost track of how many weeks Elise was, but seeing that Kolter is 16 weeks means my baby will be 21 weeks tomorrow. sniff.

The Rotman's said...

Sometimes it's hard to keep track of the weeks. That by no means makes you a bad mom. Our little babes are growing way too fast. We'll be having their first b-day parties before you know it. That'll give us something to sniff about. :-)