Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kooper's 2 Year Pics

On Monday night I took Kooper for his 2 year pics. Kennedy and Kolter are going tonight for her 3 year, only 3 months behind on them, and his 3 month. I was SO very pleased with how the pics turned out. Kooper isn't easy to photograph as he doesn't have much sit in him so we had fun trying to get him to cooperate. I'll just leave it at that. :-) On another note, you can view them by going to http://www.tracyvdmphotography.com/ or by clicking Tracy VanderMeulen under friends on the left handside. Go into enter site and then select client proofs. Type in Kooper to view the pics. I'll be updating with links for the other two once those are done. I'd also highly recommend Tracy for any/all your photo needs. She does awesome work. God has sure blessed her with the gift of photography.

2 comments:

Brad and Jill said...

Oh my goodness did they turn out awesome!!!! I am so impressed - she did a great job - I can't wait to see the rest! Jill

TracyVDM said...

Awww, thank you so much, Daysha!