Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

We watched the VanderMeulen's again today and very much enjoyed our time with them again. The morning hours quickly flew by. As the babies napped we decided it was time to head outdoors and enjoy the beautiful day. That was only after the girls decided it was time to get out of their pj's and after a few games of elefun. The kids had a blast splishing and splashing in the pool. They also very much enjoyed the sandbox. It was a tight fit but they didn't seem to mind. They all got so sandy that when it was time to head back indoors they all needed to be filed through the tub. Thank goodness Kolter and Elise were taking such long naps. I first attempted to hose them off, starting with Kooper, but the hose water was a tad too cold for comfort. I didn't have the heart to make them freeze as they all were in need of a good power washing. I think they very much enjoyed their tub time together. You should have seen all the sand in the tub when they were done. It was like a mini sandbox in itself. Anyway, once they were all clean and redressed they played inside while I got lunch ready. After lunch we played some more and before we knew it Tracy was back. Time flies when you're having fun! Thanks again, Isabella, Avery and Elise for spending the day with us. We love having you over.








3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

You are getting really good at handling six kids! Could there be a daycare potential in your future?! Just kidding! :)

The Rotman's said...

I don't mind it here and there but I don't think it'd be something I'd enjoy full-time. :-) I go to work twice a week now for a break. I couldn't imagine my kids on top of other people's kids day in and day out. Once a week would be fine though. It's like a superduper playdate.

TracyVDM said...

I have to laugh at Ave snuggling Elise's duck. I didn't notice that before. He is a strange little man with a BIG snuggling fetish. haha.