Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Crazy Bounce

On Saturday we decided to take the kids to Crazy Bounce to rid them of some energy. It was a rainy night and we had gift certificates so we figured why not. The kids had an absolute blast. It was Kooper's first time and he wasn't too sure about the slides but did enjoy the ball pit and the basketballs. The drinking fountain was also a favorite. Kennedy had been there a couple of times before, but it had been awhile. We were impressed by how well she did. She could climb up the ladders and do pretty much all there was to do there. It was so fun to watch her athletic side. She loved sliding with daddy the best. Bryan wore some slippery pants so he zoomed down all the slides super fast. It was actually kind of scary to watch because he'd come flying down so fast. I injured my tailbone on the first slide I went down so needless to say it wasn't such an enjoyable night for me. I was bummed too because Crazy Bounce is just as much fun for mom and dad as it is for the kids on a good night. I'm not sure I'll dare attempt a slide there again though. A bruised tailbone is no fun at all. Thankfully no one else was injured and that overall it was a great night. By the way, the place was dead so we pretty much had the entire building to ourselves. You can't beat that!






No comments: