Saturday, July 19, 2008

Double Duty

Yesterday I had six little munchkins, all three and under, roaming about our house as I took on watching the VanderMeulen crew for about four hours. I think the kids very much enjoyed their play date. All of them were on excellent behavior and just a joy to watch. In all honesty having six wasn't a whole lot different than having my three. The older kids all played so well together and the babies slept and played too. There were only a couple of instances when things got a tad hairy and I wished I had another set of arms. Other than that though it was a piece of cake. We very much enjoyed having Bella, Ave, and Ellie over.










3 comments:

TracyVDM said...

Thanks so much, again!

The kids had a lot of fun! That last picture of Isabella makes me laugh. Was she squinting because of the light or did you ask her to smile? She makes the same face for both. haha.

The Robinsons said...

You are so brave! I'm glad that it went so well! And you even managed to snap some cute pics - nice work!!

The Rotman's said...

I took a few different pics and she pretty much had the same expression so perhaps it was her smile of the day and/or the lighting as well. Ave had the same face in a the pics I took of him as well. More like a kiss face. Too cute!