Thursday, December 18, 2008

A whole lotta notta

There hasn't been much excitement in our household this week thus the reason for no new posts. We're getting back to boring I guess. I did get a new lens for my camera which I'm very excited about, Merry Christmas me, I just haven't had much time to play with it yet as it just came yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to take some new pics tomorrow so stay tuned. On another note Kolter cut two teeth in the past week so he now has eight teeth at eight months. Kooper is easing into potty training and like to sit on the potty. We're going to hit it hard the week after Christmas as I'll be home all week to stay consistent with it. Kennedy is gearing up for next week. All she's hoping for is princess stuff, so hopefully she'll be a happy camper come present time. Bryan still hasn't got a deer. He's hoping Saturday will be the day. I'm hoping too as I can't wait to say bye, bye beard. :-) I think that's about all that's going on with us. We have a ton of wrapping to do... it'll get done. Even if we put it off until Tuesday or Wednesday night. I still can't believe Christmas is a week away...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the most beautiful family. Are you a professional photographer? I can never get such cute pics of my kids.