Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Big Stuff

Kolter thinks he's quite something now that he's figured out how to pull himself up in his crib. This is how I found him this morning after his morning nap. Happy as can be and just full of it. I love it when he wakes as he pretty much always has smiles for me when I go in to get him.

I'm hoping to get my video camera out tonight because he is now crawling and that's easier to capture on video rather than in pictures. He can also wave hi, which is like the cutest. Still no mama or dada. Not sure when that'll happen. I should get the other kids books out to compare. I'm pretty certain they said one or the other around 7-8 months. He must just be happy with the sounds he does make.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is so cute! I just love the pics! Ours is far from standing in the crib- but is getting a seventh tooth in this week. He has mastered dada, and a mama, but is still on first foods and cereal. All in good time, they grow up on us way to fast. I would give anything to make Jess a little younger again!
Eli has found the christmas tree to be quite moving, and so he is struggling to crawl over there constantly. A good motivational tool I suppose.
~Audrey

The O'Connor Family said...

He is so precious! What a happy little sweet-heart Kolter is!