Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kooper Kuteness

Finally some pics of Koop. He actually looked into the camera and even smiled for me this morning. Typically whenever the camera is out he wants nothing to do with it. We had kind of a special morning today though as Kennedy spent the night at my parents so it was just me and the boys this AM. Bryan was hunting and Kolter was napping so Kooper and I were able to hang with each other. I think he enjoyed that as we don't get a ton of one on one time. The curse of the middle child I guess. Anyway I thought I'd share some cute pics of our growing toddler... he'll hit the 2 and half mark come January 13.
I did have to snap a pic of Woody to talk him into picture taking. Woody smiled very nice for me.
On another note.. when Kooper woke this morning he asked to go to Eli's house to have cookies. Last night we had some fun with the Elder's fam over at their house. Apparently he went to bed with nice thoughts of hanging over there and it was still fresh on his brain when he woke. Thanks again Eli and Sophia for sharing your cookies with Koop. He loves cookies..

2 comments:

Bruce, Annie, Avery & Jack said...

Those blue eyes are hook, line and sinker! What sweet pics of Kooper. That one on one time is a treasure when it happens! You can see on his face he enjoyed it.

aelders said...

How "Kute"! We had fun too....and Kooper is welcome to come over anytime for cookies!