Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Last Christmas Party of 2008

Yesterday afternoon we celebrated Christmas with my dad and fam and had a wonderful afternoon together. Everyone was a tad annoyed with me and my camera but this may be one of the last times were all together for a long while so I know they got over it. Bree and Kyle leave for FL, permanently as he finishes up his Chiropractic studies for the next 3 years, and my brother heads back to CA where he lives on Friday. Charlie and Ashley's wedding will bring us all together again come June, but that's 6 months from now. So anyway this post is primarily just some family pics from our party yesterday. We did have some professional pics taken that day so that's the reason most of us are in black. We don't typically all wear the same color on most Christmases. :-)

Bree, Ash, Russ, and Me (it's not fair that he makes us look so pale)
Bree, me, Ash
Russ, Charlie, Bryan, Kolter, and Kyle
Deb and my dad
Me and B. (all nicely shaved) I can't tell you how much I love the fact that the beard has retired for the season. I told him that maybe he'll get a deer now because he shaved. :-)
Kyle and Brianna
Charlie and Ashley
So cute.. Kenz and Auntie Bree
Kenz and Bentley (aka Benny Boo Boo) This poor pup took so much from her all day. She wouldn't leave him alone and actually played with him more than any of her new toys. I'm sure he was thankful when it was time for us to head home. He'd escape from her any chance he could. She always found him though. Poor pup. Such a great sport though.
Oh the love..
All he wants is to be left alone.. you can see it on his little face.
Our sweet little Kolty trying to climb the stairs... he realized he can go up just not down.
Ad last but not least, Koopy! He didn't eat much but did a fine job with his milk. He even let some drool onto his chin. Nice!

2 comments:

Brad and Jill said...

Those are some really cute pics of your family - that must have been so nice to be all together! What a beautiful family! Jill

The Geurinks said...

Cute pics!! I think it looks like Kennedy would like you guys to get a dog:-). We had a Christmas party this weekend that Elvis kept getting picked on by kids too!