Friday, December 19, 2008

Shut In's

We are home bound today because of the massive snow storm that blew in last night so we've been doing not much of anything all day. The kids have been playing so good together yet seems like they've gotten into anything and everything so I'll be busy getting my house back in order once they go down for naps. Soon, very, very soon. Bryan came home for lunch, he works like 2 miles from our house, and said it was just nasty out. You know it's bad when he says it is because he loves driving in the snow. He didn't think I'd even make it out of the driveway if I did decide to go somewhere today. As I'm a grandma when it comes to driving in this stuff being a shut in on a day like today isn't sounding all that bad after all. We are hoping to venture out tonight to Brad's show at Jude 3. Guess we'll have to wait and see what the remainder of the day brings. I think the snowing and blowing is suppose to taper off some...until tomorrow night that is.

Kooper and his best pal Buzz.
Kenz and her baby doll and new puppy she snagged from grandma Josie's on Wed. night when they babysat.
Kooper dumped all the books out the box and decided to sport it as a hat.
Kenz and Kolter letting me take a pic while trying out my new lens.

I think Kooper was screaming in this one..
I should be watching my child and not be letting him chew on beads. Bad mommy.
Kolty was a tad fussy this morning. I love this pic though as you can see all his bottom little toofers..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tooth picture- Eli is working on his 7/8 tooth on the bottom now too. He had a 103 fever, so the Doc. checked him yesterday and says he has a cold.
Easy for him to say as he has not had a crying baby for 2 nights in a row. Hopefully it will break and be gone soon- otherwise it's back to the doc.
Have a great snowy weekend.
Audrey~

The Rotman's said...

We were at Lirio's on Monday and got a similar reply. I guess that's a good thing. I was thinking ear infection but his ears looked great. I hear you about a fussy baby. It stinks when there's nothing you can do to make them feel better. Glad all checked out well with Eli. We're keeping Lirio employeed, that's for sure.

The Robinsons said...

Love the new family photo!