Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Taste of Summer

Today sure was a great day. When the morning starts off with temps in the upper 60's you know it's going to be a good one. I believe it reached the 80's this afternoon so it was the perfect day for the pool to come out. The kids were so excited that they ended up going in with their clothes on before I had time to get their suits on. I thought they'd wait for it to warm up, but oh no. They could care less about freezing cold hose water. We enjoyed about 4+ hours outside this morning/afternoon. Our friends Emma, Logan, and Hayden came over for a playdate, and brought pizza even, so that made the day even more fun. My battery died so we have no pics of them. Next time. All and all it was a great day! We very much enjoyed the warm up and the sweet taste of summer. It won't be long and every day will be a pool day.


Warming up her baby brother.
It's moments like this that melt my heart.



1 comment:

Brad and Jill said...

Oh how fun! It was a wonderful day - I am glad the kids have so much fun outside - you can get a nice tan too:) Its so cute how much they love eachother. Jill