Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend Fun

We had a wonderful Memorial weekend. We didn't do a whole lot on Friday night. Mostly just hung close to home and ventured to the neighbors so that the kiddos could play. They have rabbits which is good entertainment for our kids. It was pretty windy on Fri. which was perfect for kite flying. Unfortunately I never grabbed my camera so I have no pics of the rabbits or the kite flying. It was still fun nonetheless. On Saturday night we had some friends over for a little cookout/hangout night. Another perfect night for being outside, so that's where we spent most of our time. I did manage to snap a few pics. We each have three kids so it's always fun when we gather.
Kolter and Eric trying to figure out how they can escape!

Mallory and Kennedy
Taylor, Mallory and Kennedy
Us girls with our babies..
Brenda and Trista~ Me and Kolter~ Mechelle and Eric
I never realize how short I am until I see myself in pics. I must have been in a low spot. haha
We had a great time with great friends.
On Sunday we headed up north to my parents getaway until Monday.
All and all it was a great weekend.

1 comment:

The Geurinks said...

Wow, you girls are all busy with 3 kids!! How fun though for get togethers! I somehow find low spots in pictures too:-).