Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Flu Bug Strikes

Our little skinny little man after his run in with the nasty little bug.
Feeling better and sporting his favorite hat from grandpa Josie. It's actually Kennedy's but no ones knows the difference. It's all he wanted to wear the other day. No clothes. Just his Car's pullup and the hat. The only thing was that it was too cold to be barely dressed so I did make him put some clothes on after a little while. Sorry bud.
The flu started last Sunday when Kooper came down with it. He was good to go again after like 12 hours. Such a blessing as sick kiddos are no fun. We had a good week and then on Friday Bryan came home from work with it about 9AM. Kenz was also doomed about 3PM on Friday afternoon so needless to say it hasn't been the best weekend at our house. Bryan and Kenz seem to be on the mend as of today, so praise the Lord. We're also are thankful that Kolter and I have not got it. The house has been defunked so hopefully we're in the clear. From the sounds of it this little bug has been effecting a lot of people. I'm glad to finally have it out of our house.

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

We've had that nasty bug - actually twice at our house now since Christmas. I hope that you and Kolter do skate by without getting it. I haven't felt that rotten in a long time! Nothing like the clean smell of clorox wipes in your house after one of those bugs!

The Geurinks said...

I hope you and Kolter don't get it! We had it around Christmas and so did about everybody in both our families too--it was awful!

Brad and Jill said...

I am so glad that you are all feeling better. We missed you guys on Friday. Thanks so much for the pics - I almost cried b/c since Ella has been born I have been so sad that we never took any pics of me and Ella together the day she was born - groups maybe or with Brad but not just me so thank you thank you thank you - it made my weekend! Jill