Friday, January 30, 2009

Creative Little Minds

Yesterday the kids played with this tunnel we have pretty much all day long. The ball pit was entertainment for awhile but I think the tunnel, hands down, was where it was at. Their creative little minds had this thing being a house, a spaceship and even a slide throughout the day. They had so much fun with it. Even Kolter got in on the mix. I think at one point in the day they spent about 45 minutes playing in it in Kolter's crib. Imagine all three kids crammed into this tunnel in the crib. I was able to fold lots of laundry during that time so I didn't mind. They also played with it in the living room and used it as a slide. I got a tad nervous at moments as Kolter would be at the bottom of it, sitting inside of it, when Kenz or Koop would decide to slide/ shimmy down. He didn't mind getting plowed into whatsoever. I love watching them play so nicely together and seeing how creative they can be. Better yet, no one got hurt.
Trying to see if they can both fit into the opening.. they did, but they were squished like sardines.
A big ole smile..
I'm big stuff!!

1 comment:

Bruce, Annie, Avery & Jack said...

Such big smiles. How cute. Funny how something so simple could produce hours of fun! We have one and it is so fun to watch the kids play.