Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Reed!!!

We celebrated our nephew's 8th b-day in beginning of March. It's hard to believe that eight years have passed so quickly. He's the first grandchild on the Rotman side so I can still recall all the excitement about having a new baby in the family like it was just yesterday. Time sure does fly.
We had lots of fun wishing Reed a Happy Birthday. Our kids love their big cousin SO much and always look forward to anytime we have to gather at his house. (he has lots of cool toys)
The kids also had some fun playing with my camera at Reed's party so what you're seeing are pics taken by Reed, Kennedy, Carley and Kooper. I'm not quite sure who took which, but since they took them I couldn't help but post them. I think they did a great job.
Brothers..
Bryan and Ross
My sweet niece Carley..
Grandma and grandpa with the b-day boy!!
There were several other pics taken of random things like cups, toys, blankets, clocks, but I figured the ones with people would be a little more fun to look at. :) You've got to love the creativity of a child.

No comments: