Thursday, December 2, 2010

Good ole' John Ball


A month or so back the kids and I, along with my mom, headed to John Ball Zoo for an afternoon of fun. It was one of the unseasonably nice days so we figured why not. The kids had a great time and very much enjoyed the fresh air and the animals. Not all the animals were out as some were already put away for the winter but there were still enough out to entertain them. I think the monkeys were their fave. I bet we spent a good 45 minutes watching them. Needless to say they were pretty entertaining that day.
 The kids will tell you some stories if you ask about the monkeys.  They learned/witnessed somethings that day that most wouldn't want their preschoolers to learn/see.  Ahh...silly monkey's.  I'm sure it's a memory that will stick with them for a good long while. :)

No comments: