Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Fun

Spending a gorgeous summer day with friend's at the Conference Grounds..
Kenz hanging out waiting to head to the beach.
Building some sand sculpture's with Mallory and Emma.
Little surfer boy!

Our little tractor lover..

Me and my chillies..
Very thankful to some sweet young teen that helped me tote Kolter from our spot on the beach to the steps. I take the boardwalk at the State Park for granted, that's for sure. It was great to know there are good kid's out there willing to help a mommy who clearly couldn't do it all.
Mech and I with all the kiddos..
What a fun day we had at the CRCG. We camped there when Kennedy and Kooper were little and haven't been back since. I do think we'll be camping there next summer. Such a wonderful place to stay/visit with young children.

No comments: