Monday, August 2, 2010

Fountain Fun

Since I'm no longer working, I must say, my kiddos have had one fun summer. It's rare that we're home all day long. Usually we're either pool or beach bound due to the awesome summer weather we've had this year. Today I thought we'd change it up a bit and visit the fountains downtown Holland. The kids hadn't been there before so I thought something new might be kind of fun and boy was I right. My mom ventured downtown with me so the kiddos were also spoiled with goodies from the Peanut Store and Sandcastle. Gotta love grandma's. The fountains were the perfect way to end our morning of shopping fun.
I think they spent the majority of time in the fountain pool..
A little brother/sisterly love being shown here.. I wish I could say they were about to hug..

Getting a big ole spray right in the face..
Kolter enjoyed the fountain pool but also REALLY enjoyed the fountains..

Swimming like a fish!
Kooper getting a big spray in the face..


It was a fun morning and a must do whenever you venture downtown. The best part is that it's free so when you head down there just remember to throw suits and towels in your bag and you'll be good to go.

No comments: