Monday, August 30, 2010

Back 2 School

I can hardly believe that tomorrow is the start of the school year.
It seems like not that long ago we were saying goodbye to the end of the preschool year. What a fun and fast summer we had.. they sure pass quickly. WOW. Today we headed to school to meet Kennedy's teacher and to check out her classroom. We found her seat and also did a fun little scavenger hunt within the class. Bedtime came nice and early tonight in prep for her big day tomorrow. I can't believe my baby girl is going to be a kindergartner. I'll do my best to hold back the tears when I drop her off tomorrow. I took a few pics today because I didn't know how crazy tomorrow morning would be at school. I'm sure I'll tote my camera along but just in case I took a few today. Above is a picture with her teacher, Mrs. Borgman. I think Kennedy is going to love her. She has such a sweet and loving nature about her and that's just based on a couple of encounters. We are very much looking forward to a fun year. Kennedy is beyond geeked that she will be in kindergarten.
This is where she'll hang her backpack..

A glimpse of the classroom.
Mrs. Borgman was taking a picture of her while I snapped this.
Tomorrow's the BIG day..
Wishing all a happy school year full of lots of new and exciting adventures.

No comments: