Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kennedy's First Day of Preschool





Today was a day of firsts for us as our baby girl headed off to preschool. It actually wasn't all that bad or hard as I got to go with her for an hour. It was a great way to start things off and ease into it. Friday will mark the official first day where she'll spend 2.5 hours there by herself with a classroom of new friends. I think she's going to love preschool and I can't wait to see how much she learns and grows over the school year. It seems like just yesterday we was taking her home from the hospital and now we're taking her off to school. Boy does time fly.

4 comments:

THE WIERSEMAS said...

Daysha...she will love school! Although, she may possibly have loved it more if she was in my class! haha j/k ;) She'll do great...we do lots of fun things through out the year!!

The Rotman's said...

I would've loved her to be in your class... your schedule just didn't work as well with mine. Maybe next year we can try to get Koop in yours. :-)

Brad and Jill said...

Oh my goodness - I can't believe she is old enough for preschool - she looks so grown up and so cute! She'll probably grow up even more this year! Jill

Bruce, Annie, Avery & Jack said...

She looks like a pro already! This year is gonna fly by..... Hold on.....