Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Apples

We headed to Crane's Orchard tonight for our annual apple picking to do. Going on a weeknight rocked as it was super dead. The only bummer is that there was no cow train or hayride for the kids. They didn't seem to mind, so we were thankful for that. They don't forget things and since we did the cow train last year, I figured that would be the first thing they wanted to do. We had a great time tonight and were even able to get in on the honeycrisp's which was exciting. Last year we waited to long and they were all picked out. Now... lots of pics of our exciting time with the apples. There were apples all over the ground and under the trees and this is one that Kolt found and picked up only to realize it had ants all over the one side of it. His face pretty much says it all. Yuck!



I know I have some of these pics on the side, but they don't incorporate in when I convert the blog to a book so that's why I'm adding them in. http://www.blog2print.com/ is amazing for you bloggers that haven't printed your blog yet.


Our little apple darlings..

Sitting so sweetly..


I think I like taking pics in the orchard more than I like picking the apples..




A little mommy and daddy time.








A trip to Crane's wouldn't be complete without donuts.



Fun in the crates..





Tractor fun..





3 comments:

Meeuwsens said...

I haven't put our blog into a book yet so thanks for that site...I need to get on it and do that! Cute pics! Adorable family as always!

Brad and Jill said...

I love the new blog background - so fun! What a great day with the fam - there is something just so fun about taking pics in locations like that, isn't it? Jill

The Geurinks said...

I've been meaning put mine into a book so I'll have to check that out! Thanks! And I can't believe you can get such cute ones of the 3 of them together!!