Saturday, August 1, 2009

Little Fish

Kennedy and Grace

Preparing for the jump!

Kennedy has been taking swimming lessons for the past few weeks. She has lessons twice a week for one hour at a time. What's so awesome is that the swim instructor comes right to my mom's pool. It works out great for me as she has lessons on Tues. and Thurs., the two days I work, so she's already at my mom's. Our neighbor Evan joins her along with another friend, Grace. These kids are learning SO much. Kennedy is now even swimming with no life belt. That just came off this past week and we are super excited. She sure is one little fish when it comes to being in the water. I think she'd swim all day long if she could. Looking forward to what else she learns over the next few weeks as so far we're super impressed with what she has learned.

No comments: