Friday, July 3, 2009

Aquatic Fun

Yesterday morning we headed to the Aquatic Center for a fun morning. The kids woke up and spent the first hour doing nothing but arguing so I knew we needed to get out of the house or I might loose my mind. For those of you with multiple children you know how much fun playing referee is and how trying it can be. For those of you with none or just one, well, you just wait. Someday you'll know what I'm talking about. Fun in the water was the perfect escape! The kids, as well myself, had a blast. After playing in the water we hit the pizza hut buffet for a yummy lunch. Playing hard and full bellies equate to great great naps by all. Needless to say the remainder of of afternoon/evening went great. No more bickering, that I recall anyway, so the pool was exactly what we needed!








1 comment:

TracyVDM said...

Looks like fun! Sorry we weren't able to join you!