Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Slightly Above

Kolter went in for his 4 month well child appointment this morning and checked out in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. He weighed in at 17lbs and was 25 3/4 inches long. His head circumference was in the 50th percentile so all and all he's just slightly above. We were guessing he'd be right around 16 or so pounds so we were close in our guesstimates. He did great with his shots. He loved the oral one and stopped crying the minute the nurse handed him to me. The only bummer is that we have to go back next week as they were out of Hepa vaccine so he only got two shots today instead of three. Had I of known I probably would've waited another week as going back just for a shot doesn't sound like much fun. Too late now I guess. Overall the appointment went well. He's put on about 5lbs in the last two months so he's eating good I guess. Our once little string bean is filling out!

2 comments:

TracyVDM said...

Wow!! He's caught up with Ellie! She's right around 17lbs now and I'm not sure how long. (She was 15lbs 10oz and 25 inches at her 4 month)

The Rotman's said...

Yep, he's growing like crazy!! I haven't gotten the other kids books out to compare but I think he's got them beat!