Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kolter Scott- 4 months old

Our sweet little peanut is 4 months old already. Where has the time gone? We are having so much fun with him right now! He's such a happy little guy that he's constantly cooing and giggling. We just love hearing all his little noises and constant babble. He's just such a delight! Our hearts overflow. He's taken an interest in reaching and holding onto toys and such within the last couple of weeks so that's been fun for the kids as they feel like they can interact with him. He's even started to grab for his toes which is oh so cute. He's a constant drooler, which I can't say I really much experienced with the other kids. If he doesn't have a bib on his shirt is soaked within no time. I'm ready for that phase to be over, but other than that I'm not wishing any of these precious baby moments away. He goes in for his 4 month well child check up next week so I'll be able to post his stats then. He's really started to chub out so I'm anxious to see how much he's grown over the last two months. We've given him a little taste of cereal over the last couple of days and he seems to somewhat like it. It's always fun watching their face the first time they experience it. (pics of that to come) I'm thinking he'll be gobbling it down within the next couple of weeks. Here are a few pics that I snapped tonight of our sweet baby boy.

I found my foot!

So serious!

Drooling and not so sure I like tummy time in the grass!



Blowing bubbles..

My brother and me!

3 comments:

Bruce, Annie, Avery & Jack said...

What a cutie! The one of the two boys is so sweet.

Meeuwsens said...

What a little ham! He looks bigger than Carter so it will be interesting to hear his stats. Carter goes in tomorrow so check the blog! :) He is such a cutie...then again all your kids are beautiful...you better have more! :)

TracyVDM said...

Awww, those are so cute!! Time is going way too quickly, isn't it?