Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Projects

Today was project bathroom and tomorrow begins project drywall. Bryan hung it but we're having a pro come in to finish it because it's a not so fun job. Anyway, things are progressing nicely here. For those unaware we are finishing the last two rooms of our basement. How weird that soon the interior of our home will be completely finished. Our goal is pre-baby but if it doesn't happen it's no biggie. I figure the baby will be rooming with us for the first month or so anyway. The challenge may come into play when we move the other two downstairs. We're going to make it super fun so hopefully it goes smooth when the transition does happen. I hoping soon I'll be able to post some pics of what's going on. I love how the bathroom turned out so thanks Davis. You're a top notch painter. Now I just need to get all the accessories and such and it'll be finished. Guess we should wait a day or two until the paint is dry before tackling that.

No comments: