Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh what to write..

So like now that we have this blog I feel compelled to sit down and share something even though, at the moment, there's not much to share. Both kids are down for nap time, so that's awesome. It's the point in my day where I get some 'me' time. Typically this is when I should be working out but #3 doesn't really enjoy it when I work out these days. Well, that's me assuming that's what he's feeling because every time I get on the treadmill and get going I end up having contraction on top of contraction and after a few they get old, not to mention uncomfortable, quite quick. The good news is that we only have about 7 more weeks until the little man makes his presence into this world. Not sure then how I'm going to have time to do much of anything at first. Hopefully it won't take us long to get in a groove.... how much work could one more be, really? Well, I guess we'll end it on that note. We don't have a whole lot planned for the weekend. I am going out tomorrow night on a 'girls night out' so I'm very much looking forward to that. Bryan will be home with both kids so that will be some good qt for the three them as well.

No comments: