Monday, October 4, 2010

Tuesink's Farm

Last week I was able to join Kooper's class on a field trip to Tuesink's Farm. I was excited to go because last year when Kennedy's class went I had to miss out due to the flu. We had a fun filled morning at the farm. It was a gorgeous day for outdoor fun. Kooper isn't necessary an animal lover so I was very proud of how brave he was. He said his favorite part was the pony ride. He was hesitant at first, but LOVED it once he was on and riding round and round.
Enjoying the front of the hay wagon with his buddy, Joey.

Watching his classmates take their turn on the pony's.

Waiting patiently as they brought animals out one by one.
He got a little nervous when they brought out the larger animals, like the baby lamb and goat, but did enjoy petting the baby bunny. So brave!!
Praise God for a morning outside where we could enjoy His creation. I also enjoyed my one on one time with Koop. We don't get that near enough.

No comments: