Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pirate's Island

The kids had the day off from school on Thursday so we met up with some friends who live in Shelbyville and headed to Kalamazoo to a place called Pirate's Island Aquatic Center. Despite getting lost to and from the aquatic center we really had an enjoyable time. The kids really loved the pirate boat. What was awesome was that the place was pretty dead so we could enjoy all without having to share with tons of other people.
Both of my little pirates enjoying the double slide.
I bet they went down it at least 50 times.
Kennedy thought it was pretty cool, too.
Kenz and Mallory taking a float down the lazy river.
All our kiddos..
There were also two water slides. 
After much coaxing I finally talked my brave girl into going down with me. I screamed more than she did. It was super fast and super fun. Kenz loved it so much we had to do it again and again. I couldn't quite convince Kooper to go down and Kolter was too little. Maybe next time.
You floated from the slide right into the lazy river.. Pretty fun!
Kolter and Eric dancing after dinner.
They had fun tropical music playing the whole time we were there.
Two of the three.
Kooper was too busy playing to stop for a pic.
A great place for lots of indoor water fun. 
I suggest going on a Thursday night since you can virtually have the whole place to yourself. 

No comments: