Sunday, July 11, 2010

Princess Pool Party

A couple of weeks ago we were invited to a Princess Pool Party to celebrate our friend Emma's 5th birthday. She was sweet enough include the little Prince's so a great time was had by all. 11 little tooter's had a great time in and out of the pool. Us four mom's had an enjoyable time as well. It was a gorgeous day and perfect for celebrating poolside. The 'big' girl's and boy's.
Kicking and splashing..
Taking a swim break for a little snack..
And then it's back in the pool for a little rafting fun!
Thanks again, O'C's.. we had a blast! Kennedy suggested weekly Princess Pool parties. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice I will join you I love toddler p---y

Anonymous said...

I want to watch them lick each other first while I have them watch me jerking off and blow all over the youngest ones p--y, then I start with the littlest and the others masturbate for me, any under 7 no penetration , 7-10 get anal and at 10 I will take the cherry

Anonymous said...

These children need a good spanking on there bare hiney's swimming suits down